Our Pledge to You, Our Visitors
- We respect your privacy. We do not sell, rent, or loan any identifiable information regarding our customers to any third party. Any information you give us is held with the utmost care and security, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
Use of Information
- We will not collect any personal information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. Examples of such information are: name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, birthday, and product commentary.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Children's Online Privacy
- This Website is not intended for use by children, especially those under age 13. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information or use our public discussion areas, forums and chats. Minors between the ages of 13 and 17 must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before making purchases, including subscriptions, on this site.
- If your children disclose information about themselves in publicly accessible areas of the Website, they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. Accordingly, you should tell them not to do so.
- If you want to notify us of our receipt of personal information belonging to a child under the age of 13, please do so at email@example.com
Chat Rooms, Blogs, Forums, and
Consumer Generated Media
- This Website (saginawbay.com) may now or in the future include web logs (i.e., blogs), chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. The Company may also syndicate this content using RSS or other technologies that permit the display of such content on other unaffiliated third party Websites. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal information via these public venues, which you do at your own risk. If you do so, you may receive, among other things, unsolicited emails or "spam" from others. saginawbay.com cannot safeguard the privacy of personal information that is disclosed online in this manner. If you elect to submit content that includes personally or non-personally identifiable information, you must assume that the content submitted to Saginawbay.com can and may be displayed on any Website on the Internet.
Note: The information you enter to register on our bulletin boards will not be used by Saginaw Bay Network or Ad-Graphic.com. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact us:
Disclaimer regarding slander, profanity and that the views expressed on the pages of Bulletin Boards and Chat Rooms are those of the author, not Saginaw Bay.com, Saginaw Bay Network, Hosting Great Lakes or Ad-Graphic.com.